NOTICE: As of 11:00pm, Monday March 16, 2020, the Charles Jago Northern Sport Centre will be closed until further notice.
The Northern Sport Centre Ltd. Board of Directors (a partnership between the City of Prince George and UNBC) has decided it is in the public interest to close the facility given the nature of activities that take place there and to promote social distancing in response to COVID-19. This decision aligns with the closure of a number of other recreational facilities in Prince George.
The Northern Sport Centre is home to the city's premier squash courts.
Two courts are side-by-side and located on the main level of the facility. Play is open to members and the general public.
We also have a limited number of racquets available for a $2.00 rental fee.
- Squash courts will be booked in sixty (60) minute increments.
- Double bookings are not permitted. One booking per day, per player.
- Bookings can be made seven (7) days in advance.
- Bookings will start, and end on the half hour. eg. 10:30am and end thirty (30) minutes before the facility closes. These times will vary depending on the day, and our seasonal hours.
- Please be respectful of other players and cancel your booking if unable to attend.
- Wearing eye protection is mandatory.
- Only closed-toe shoes are permitted. They must be clear, gum-soled or white.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted.
- Report any game-related injury or damaged equipment to NSC staff.
- No food permitted including gum. Tobacco products are prohibited.
- If players have not arrived within 5 minutes of their booked game, that time slot is forfeited to those waiting.
- Wearing appropriate athletic attire is required.
- The NSC is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items.
Call 250-960-6366 or stop into the Front Desk to book your game today!