- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to three non-consecutive months per calendar year.
- Paid-in-full members can place memberships on hold for maximum three non-consecutive months per calendar year.
- Monthly dues are stopped during the hold period.
- Holds are calculated by calendar months.
- Holds must be submitted in writing. Verbal instructions or phone calls will not be accepted.
Hold Request Forms are processed by the 15th of the month prior to the month you wish to start your hold period. For example, Hold Form submitted November 8, cancels December.
Hold Request Forms submitted after the 15th of the month will not include the next month. For example, Hold Form submitted November 20, cancels January. The next month's dues will be charged as per normal.
No backdating Hold Requests. Outstanding amounts must be cleared prior to hold request approvals.
- There is no cancellation fee after the first three months dues have been paid on your current membership.
- Cancellation Request Forms are processed by the 15th of the month prior to the month you wish to cancel. For example, Cancellation Form submitted August 7, cancels membership effective September. Form submitted August 23, cancels membership effective October.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Verbal instructions or phone calls will not be accepted.
All outstanding amounts must be paid prior to cancellation request approval. Monthly dues will continue until all outstanding amounts have been paid. No backdating of cancellation requests.
- The status of other household member passes may be affected by a cancellation requests: eg. Family members may have to update their monthly fees if they are no longer eligible for the reduced rate.
- Members will be withdrawn from any current or future registered programs and will have to re-register and pay.
- A $10.00 admin fee will be charged for parking passes not submitted at the time of cancellation.