Covid-19 Membership Adjustments
- Backdated cancellation and hold requests will be honoured for September and October 2020, up to October 15, 2020. After October 15, 2020 regular deadlines will apply.
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) membership
- The deadline to request a membership cancellation or hold will be honoured AFTER the usual September 15 deadline. However, we will not be able to stop the payment from being charged to your bank account on October 1.
- PAD member cancellation and hold requests made between September 15 and October 15 will be eligible for September and October refunds of their monthly dues, AFTER October 9.
- This refund will take place providing payments were not on the returned payment list from the bank, and you did not access your membership September 1 - October 15, 2020.
- Paid-in-full memberships that are active AFTER September 8, 2020, will receive an extension to their membership update. It will be calculated on the five months and 15 days of the facility's closure.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to three non-consecutive months per calendar year.
- Paid-in-full members can place memberships on hold for maximum three non-consecutive months per calendar year.
- Monthly dues are stopped during the hold period.
- Holds are calculated by calendar months.
- Holds must be submitted in writing. Verbal instructions or phone calls will not be accepted. Stop into the Front Desk and complete your form there.
Hold Request Forms are processed by the 15th of the month. Submit it prior to the month you wish to start your hold. For example, Hold Form submitted November 8, cancels December.
Hold Request Forms submitted after the 15th of the month will not apply to the next month. For example, Hold Form submitted March 20, cancels May. April's dues will be charged as per normal.
No backdating Hold Requests. Outstanding amounts must be cleared prior to hold request approvals.
- There is no cancellation fee after the first three months dues have been paid on your current membership.
- Cancellation Request Forms are processed by the 15th of the month. For example, Cancellation Form submitted August 7, cancels membership effective September. Form submitted August 23, cancels membership effective October.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Verbal instructions or phone calls will not be accepted.
All outstanding amounts must be paid prior to cancellation request approval. Monthly dues will continue until all outstanding amounts have been paid. No backdating of cancellation requests.
- The status of other household member passes may be affected by a cancellation requests eg. Family members may have to update their monthly fees if they are no longer eligible for the reduced rate.
- Members will be withdrawn from any current or future registered programs and will have to re-register and pay.
- A $10.00 admin fee will be charged for parking passes not submitted at the time of cancellation.