The Cashier Office is strongly encouraging all UNBC students to request Cashier services during the Fall 2020 semester by:
- Making payments online using your UNBC Student Online Services account, or using other electronic payment methods (e.g. Internet Banking, Direct Bank Payments, Wire Transfers, Credit Card payments by Phone, etc.). Click here for Payment Options .
- Visiting Finance website - Student Accounts, to access forms and information,
- Emailing questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org from your UNBC email account, or
- Phoning us at (250) 960-5631 during regular business hours.
We will have a staff member dedicated to answering calls and emails during our regular business hours of Monday–Friday from 9am–4pm. Please be aware our cashiers are often busy serving students and you may experience a delay in receiving a call back or a response.
Face-to-face service at the Prince George campus will resume on Monday, August 31, although with now only 2 service windows open and new safety measures in place to help keep our UNBC community safe. Students with last names beginning with the letters A-M are asked to come between 9am-12pm and student with last names N-Z are asked to come between 12:30-4pm. Watch for signage to direct you on new line up procedures, the use of hand sanitizing stations and revised service procedures.
The Cashier office will be open extended hours on the following dates below:
Saturday, September 5 10am - 2pm
Monday, September 7 9am - 4pm
Tuesday, September 8 9am - 5pm
Wednesday, September 9 9am - 5pm
Please note that the Cashier Office will be closed daily from 12:00pm-12:30pm for additional cleaning and disinfecting.These practices are to help our UNBC community stay safe by ensuring we minimize the number of face-to-face contacts that happen day-to-day and so we can adhere to social distancing practices to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for your understanding.
As well, in person services will be reduced during the Fall 2020 semester to:
- Tuition/fee payments by Cash, Cheque, Bank Drafts, or Money Orders
- Payment by credit or debit card should be done using your Student Online Services account www.unbc.ca/login.
- A full list of payment options is available here.
- Student ID card pick-up
- ID cards will only be issued to students with on-campus classes, students living in UNBC Residence, and/or students who have opted-in for U-Pass for the Fall 2020 semester. Click here for more information .
- U-Pass stickers
- Issued only to students with on-campus classes in Fall 2020 or who have opted into U-Pass and the U-Pass fee is showing on their student account. More information at: U-Pass Opt In
- Papercut payments by Cash or Debit
Self-serve and Alternate service options for Students:
- Awards and Financial Aid inquires can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Health/Dental Opt-out at www.studentcare.ca from Sep 8-28.
- International Student Identity Cards are available through the Canadian Federation of Students at https://cfs-fcee.ca/services/#ISIC.
- Parking & Library Fines should be paid using your Student Online Services account for Credit or Debit card payments, and then followed-up by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can apply your payment to the Parking or Library fine system.
- Parking Permits should be purchased using the Pay by Phone website at www.paybyphone.com or their mobile app (location code for UNBC is 3883 and the NSC is 3886) or by the Parking Services E-Permit system at www.unbc.ca/parking/permits.
- Payment Plan arrangements should email email@example.com or call
(250) 960-6390. Please include your student name & number and contact info.