Tuition tax receipts (T2202A) for the calendar year will be available on-line at the end of February. Tuition tax receipts will not be mailed to students. In the event that a student cannot access web for students or experiences difficulty with viewing or printing, a hard copy receipt will be provided by the Finance Office upon request at 250-960-5625 or email email@example.com.
The amount deemed eligible is a deduction for provincial tax purposes and a tax credit according to federal tax regulations. Income Tax receipts are not issued for unpaid balances due to the University.
The following are included in the eligible tuition fees on the T2202A (Part A):
- Student Services Fee
- Student ID Card
- Intramural Recreation & Fitness Fee
- Athletic Intervarsity & Junior Varsity Program Fee
- Course Challenge Fee
- Co-op Fee
- Application Fee
- Document Evaluation Fee
- Graduation Processing Fee
- WUSC Student Refugee Fee
- Most Course Fees
The following fees are NOT included on the T2202A (are not eligible):
- NUGSS and NBCGSS Health & Dental Plans
- All Student Association Fees (Undergraduate and Graduate Society Fees, NUGSS Student Building Fee, Over the Edge Newspaper Fee, PGPIRG Fee, CFUR Fee)
- Transportation and Parking fees
- Meals and Housing Fees
- Cost of Books
For your convenience here is the CRA Student Information Website.