The Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate provides supervisors, managers, or any type of team leader, strategies for increasing workplace effectiveness. The program includes contemporary methods of managing your workplace to ensure your employees and operations thrive. Courses introduce you to performance enhancement models to increase your effectiveness and the effectiveness of others around you. Soon you will have the tools to better understand yourself as a leader and advance the skills of your employees.
*Please note: Participants wanting to complete the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate must register for each individual course and complete all 10 courses to receive their desired accreditation. For non-certificate seekers, you have the option to attend any course you choose. To register, or learn more about your course options, visit the links below.
- Coaching Out of the Box
- Hiring Right, Right from the Start
- Navigating Conflict
- Respectful Communication
- Planning, Making Decisions and Problem Solving
- Performance Focus
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Creating Powerful, Empowered Teams
- Effective Delegation and Motivating Teams
- Tools of the Trade: Networking, Email Etiquette & Prioritizing
- Workshop style courses; either one to two days each
- Price listed above reflects the total cost of enrolment to all 10 certificate courses.