Having the right team is necessary to any successful organization. In this course you will learn strategies and techniques for effective interviewing and hiring practices that will strengthen your organization's recruitment process helping you land the right candidate the first time. This course is the second component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate and covers methods for selecting and training your interview panel, as well as ways to increase self-awareness as a supervisor and develop skills towards understanding people better.
- Explore behavioural interviewing strategies
- Discover the best way to compose an interview panel
- Develop your self-awareness as a manager
- Determine how to recruit for retention
- Thursday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm