Empowering employees can have a lasting effect on motivating staff, and it starts with strong leadership. In this course you will discover the importance of demonstrating genuine confidence in another’s ability and how to foster growth through commitment, loyalty, and the desire to do one’s best. You will also explore leadership qualities shared in Dennis Perkins’ "Leading at the Edge – Ernest Shackleton’s Journey"; an innovative experience that introduces life-and-death situations modelling motivation, delegation, resilience, situational leadership, and optimism.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Discover strategies for empowering employees through delegation
- Explore how to foster growth through commitment and loyalty
- Realize the importance of team unity – at all costs
- Identify powerful techniques to keep a team working together
- Discover key techniques for motivation and delegation
- Tuesday & Thursday, 8:30am-12:00pm