Effective conflict mitigation is essential to every workplace. This course will help you confront conflict as both a challenge and learning opportunity for yourself and others in building a cohesive work environment. Topics that will be covered include a variety of conflict-resolution approaches, such as Thomas-Kilmann's five different conflict-handling styles, Stone, Patton and Heen's Difficult Conversations, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming's Perceptual Positions. Navigating Conflict is the third component towards earning the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Develop tools & knowledge that will help to build rapport
- Determine how to create understanding
- Explore methods to demonstrate genuine empathy
- Discover strategies that will contribute significantly to effective conflict resolution
- Wednesday & Thursday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm