Registration deadline EXTENDED to November 20!
Performance management is a must for achieving your organization goals. This course promotes that by creating a respectful, positive, work environment that is essential to maximizing workplace performance. You will cover various topics including how to implement the "cycle of performance management" as well as strategies and management methods to help increase performance.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Examine the “cycle of performance management”
- Discover effective performance management processes
- Determine how to express clear expectations for your employees
- Develop strategies for effectively increasing project performance
- Tuesday, 8:30am - 12:00pm