Every good supervisor must know how to solve problems. This course explores the different techniques required for discovering, analyzing, and solving problems in the workplace. As the sixth component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate this course explores decision-making as a cognitive process with various results and solutions. You will discover how to deconstruct a decision to find the best solution, how to involve key stakeholders in the decision-making process, and how to overcome obstacles towards achieving desired results.
- Determine how to discover, analyze, and solve problems
- Develop strategies for selecting the optimal solution
- Discover strategies for involving key stakeholders in the decision-making
- Discover key strategies for overcoming workplace obstacles
- Wednesday, 1:00pm - 4:30pm