The GR 206: Notice of Withdrawal form is used for withdrawal from your graduate program. If this form is submitted before the add / drop date, then the fees are refunded as per calendar regulation. If the form is submitted after the add / drop date, course(s) remain on the transcript designated as a “W” and no fees are refunded. This form must be submitted to your Supervisor for signature and then to the Office of Graduate Programs for approval.

Please note that if requesting a WITHDRAWAL from your Graduate Program, the student must ensure the following:

  1. No outstanding fees are owed to the University (library fines prior registration tuition, etc)
  2. No outstanding materials are owed to your Supervisor
  3. No registration issues and outstanding grade issues to be resolved (DEF or NGR grades)

Calendar Policy

2.5 Withdrawal from the University