Student Online Services now uses your UNBC Username and Password!
What can I access with my UNBC Account?
UNBC Online Services
Single Sign On for Online Services is here! User ID and PIN are no longer required.
Login with your UNBC Username and Password to view your Online Services
What will I see when logged in?
UNBC Online Services for Students, Alumni and Employees will display the following information depending on your role at UNBC
Account & Personal Information
- Change Your Password
- View Email Addresses
- Update Email Addresses
- View Addresses and Phone Numbers
- Update Addresses and Phone Numbers
- View Emergency Contacts
- Update Emergency Contacts
- Pay Information
- Leave Balances
Student/Alumni Online Services
- Degree Evaluation
- Course Registration
- Student Records
- Canadian Tax Forms – T2202As
- Awards and Financial Aid
Awards and Financial Aid
- Student Awards
- Award Application
- Award Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I get my Username and Password?
Students will receive a new account email upon Admission.
Where can I find my UNBC Account Information?
Please see your personal email address, provided upon Admission, for account activation information.
For assistance with UNBC Online Services please direct your inquiry to one of the following:
Account & Personal Information Tab
- Students – contact Registrar Services at email@example.com
- Alumni – contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff – contact Human Resources at email@example.com
- Faculty – contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Online Services Tab – contact Registrar Services at email@example.com
Awards and Financial Aid Tab – contact Registrar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org