Have you received:
- UNBC employee card
- UNBC account information - username and password reset tool
- UNBC IT Map for new employees
- Access to UNBC SharePoint
Review the technology considerations regarding working remotely for faculty and staff.
Email for faculty and staff
Set up your UNBC email and access your calendar and contacts using the Outlook Web App (OWA) and Microsoft Exchange.
Access the data entry and reporting tool, FAST Portal, both on and off-campus.
SharePoint is available to all staff and faculty who require a single point of access for internal resources.
Learn how to initiate a software request for labs and employee computers.
IT Service Catalogue
When requesting access to any of the applications or services listed below, each request must originate from a supervisor with details on the level of access required. Access requests must be submitted through IT Support.
A more detailed IT Service Catalogue is available by logging into IT Support (available on campus or remotely connected to the UNBC network).
- IT Support Login - network connection required
- Banner - network connection required
- Parking Applications
- Risk and Safety Applications
- FAST Portal - network connection required
- EMS - Event Management
- TPHi - Scheduling
- Student Orientation
- G: Drive Access Request
- Mailing Lists at UNBC
- Northern Sport Centre - RecTrac
- CC Loader