The application used by UNBC for building online surveys is called Survey Monkey. Please read the following information to request a new account.
Before opting to use Survey Monkey please contact email@example.com with your initial request. The Communications department will work with you to determine which solution would best suit your needs.
To receive a Survey Monkey license, you will need to complete the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in getting a Survey Monkey license. There are limited licenses and a license will only be given to support an active project.
- The Information Governance Officer will enrol you in the Survey Monkey Privacy and Information Management training on Blackboard.
- When you receive your invitation to the Blackboard shell hosting the training, complete the five modules and receive your certificate of completion.
- Send the pdf copy of your certificate of completion to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org on this email. This will start the process to receive a license. Also, state approximately how long you will need the license for.
- IT Service Desk Analysts will forward you instructions on how to register on the Survey Monkey platform via the Cherwell request submitted in Step 4.