The application used by UNBC for building online surveys is called Survey Monkey. Please read the following information to request a new account.
To receive a Survey Monkey license, you will need to complete the following:
- Email email@example.com to express interest in getting a Survey Monkey license. There are limited licenses and a license will only be given to support an active project.
- The Information Governance Officer will enrol you in the Survey Monkey Privacy and Information Management training on Blackboard.
- When you receive your invitation to the Blackboard shell hosting the training, complete the five modules and receive your certificate of completion.
- Once the certificate has been issued send the pdf copy of your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com on this email. This will start the process to receive a license. Also, state approximately how long you will need the license for.
- IT Service Desk Analysts will forward you instructions, on how to register on the Survey Monkey platform, via the Cherwell request submitted in Step 4. An invite, from Survey Monkey, will be sent to you as well to setup your new account.