Jump to navigation
Goals, Beliefs and Values
- To enable our students to fulfill their potential through our commitment to teaching excellence and our focus on them as individuals.
- To develop the management knowledge and skills necessary to achieve prosperity and success in a changing and complex world.
- To advance knowledge and practice in business by supporting both theoretical and applied research.
- To strive toward building our society by fostering dialogue and cooperation with the leaders of its organizations and communities.
- That our dedication to teaching and research places our students at the forefront of management thought and action.
- That our classrooms are a forum for dialogue and respect for different perspectives.
- That social and cultural diversity of the North and of Canada are a source of enduring strength for our nation.
- We conduct ourselves in an ethical and professional manner in our relationships with students, colleagues, and members of our community.
- We believe in cooperative, harmonious, and respectful relationships within the School of Business and among the departments of the university.
- We are committed to building bridges to those we serve, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, First Nations, and the communities of central and northern British Columbia, Canada, and the World.