Build a complete skill set and a solid network
- Work while you learn - classes are block taught one weekend per month
- Build a broad base of knowledge and skills required by senior management
- Choose your route: course-based program, or project option
- No undergraduate degree? Exceptional admissions considered
- Small cohorts equals quality face-to-face interaction with professors and students
Engage with your cohort and be exposed to diverse industry and business backgrounds that help "develop entirely new ways of thinking". - Rob Quibell, MBA 2008
Students cover the major disciplinary areas including strategy, economics, accounting, finance, organisational behaviour, marketing, management of technology and operations management.
Participants learn to interpret the organizational environment and adapt new management practice to new demands. Students have the option to undertake a project under faculty supervision, applying relevant theory to study a substantial organisational issue. Alternatively, students may forego doing a project and instead complete their MBA entirely through course work.
Students can choose from two locations: Prince George, British Columbia, at the UNBC Campus or Vancouver, British Columbia, at the Langara College Campus.
The total length of the program is 21 months or 5 semesters.
The online application for our September 2017 intake is open.
Expand your opportunities, grow your career.