- Trina Fyfe, the Health Sciences Librarian is available to assist with navigating the library resources to help you find the material that you need. Please feel free to contact us. Alternatively, for live online chat information service, contact us via the Library's LibAnswers Chat Service.
- The NMP Reserve Collection includes all material for Year 1 and 2 courses, and is located on the 1st floor of the Library, near the Circulation Desk. Please see LibAnswers (enter NMP in the search box) or view directly how to access the NMP Reserve Collection materials, and for details about how to find out if an item is on Reserve.
- We are continually updating medical and health sciences material for the library; the majority of the health sciences print collection is located on the Library's 3rd floor in "R" call number range, and we have numerous electronic resources available.
- Check out the New NMP Books in the Library!
- Please see Circulation for general borrowing information.
- To request material that is not available in the library's print or electronic resources please see NMP specific information, or place a request via Interlibrary Loans.
UBC Library card
Important information about access to UBC Library resources:
Please see Library Cards for Faculty, for details about how to obtain your UBC library card.
- If you require a UBC Faculty Authorized User Library Card for your Research Assistant/Associate, please see Library Cards for Faculty, scroll down to Faculty Authorization Library Card and complete the application form. Please note that Faculty Authorized User cards must be renewed annually by April 15th; complete the application form and submit as described below.
- You may fax the completed form directly to UBC Library Borrower Services at 604-822-9820,
- OR email it to email@example.com
If you require assistance obtaining your UBC Library Card, or have any general library resource questions, please contact us.
UNBC Library Card
If you do not have a UNBC ID Card, please contact us via email to arrange for your UNBC Library card. Alternatively, you may stop by the UNBC Library Circulation Desk to obtain your library card or to activate your UNBC Library account.