Transfer Student Admission Requirements
- Transfer students will be required to complete all degree requirements with in the program they plan to complete at UNBC.
- Any applicant who has been required to withdraw or has been placed on academic probation by the transferring institution:
- must wait for three full semesters before being admissible to UNBC, and
- must outline any work completed or experience gained which would better qualify them to successfully complete work at UNBC
- No transfer credit will be awarded for any course with a grade of less than 0.67 or D- (50-52.9%).
- Transfer credit normally will not be awarded for courses completed in excess of ten academic years prior to the date of first UNBC registration.
- Must declare all previously attended post secondary institutions
- If a student’s first language is not English they will be required to meet UNBC’s English language requirements
- Transfer credit will be examined once admissions have received a paid application and transcript