Awards and Financial Aid helps students obtain the funds necessary to finance their UNBC education and to provide educational budgeting services. Funds may be obtained from a variety of sources, including government and bank loans, private, corporate, and public scholarships and bursaries, and UNBC awards.
Apply for 2017-2018 Fall Awards
Dates: September 15, 2017 - October 14, 2017
If you missed applying by March 1, 2017 for the 2017-2018 Awards Competition: The small Fall 2017-2018 Awards Competition is now open and will remain so until October 14, 2017. Apply online via the "Apply for Awards (myUNBC)" button below for any awards that are not taken over the summer and/or for any new awards that have a September 2017 Semester/January 2018 Semester disbursement.
2018-2019 Awards Competition
Dates: October 15, 2017 - March 1, 2018
The next main Awards Competition for 2018-2019 Awards (award disbursement in September 2018 Semester and January 2019 Semester) will open on October 15th, 2017 and have a closing date of March 1st, 2018. Stay tuned to the same on-line award application portal above.
Graduate Entrance Award Competitions
- GES & GERA Competition for May 2018 Semester & September 2018 Semester Entries - OPEN until December 15th, 2017.
- GES & GERA Competition for January 2019 Semester Entry - CLOSED
- UNBC Scholars
- Early Entrance Awards
- Entrance Awards
- In-Course Undergraduate Awards
- General Awards
- Awards for Aboriginal Applicants & Students
- Awards for International Applicants & Students
- Awards for Regional & Residents of Northern BC
- Awards for Students With Disabilities
- Affiliation Awards
- Graduate Awards
- Dean/Graduate Program's Awards
- Nordic Sport Leadership Awards & Canada Winter Games Tuition Credit