Explore the exciting field of engineering! Go ENG Girl is a free opportunity for Grade 7 - 10 girls and their parents or guardians to visit UNBC and learn more about the growing world of engineering. Meet women currently studying engineering, learn about some of the amazing things female engineers are doing, and participate in a fun hands-on activity.
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Location: UNBC, Bentley Centre
- 10:00 - Introduction from our MC Dr. Natalie Linklater and table competition
- 10:30 - Keynote presentation from Pamela Fines with Klohn Crippen Berger
- 10:50 - Presentation from UNBC Engineering student
- 11:00 - Hands on activity for the girls/presentation for parents and guardians
- 12:30 - Lunch and Q&A session
- 1:30 - Farewell
Please note the timeline could change.
Registration for Go ENG Girl is now OPEN through the Ontario Network of Women in Engineering.
Lunch will be provided for all participants. However, if you have any allergies or dietary concerns we encourage you to please bring your own lunch.
Go ENG Girl branded goody bags to take home!
Thank you to our sponsors
Development Officer - Sponsorships and Community Engagement