September 17, 2019
Join us immediately! The Student Assist position facilitates the UNBC North-west Campus to remain open for student use and even-ing classes. Shifts are from 4:30-9 pm on weekdays and 8:30-4:30 on weekends. Shifts are accommodated with your schedule; most Student Assists work 1-2 shifts per-week.
- Open/lock up classrooms; lock up gate
- Arming the building
- Set up audio/visual equipment, as needed
- Assist instructors as needed with access etc.
- Technical skills desirable or will train
We are looking for a student who is reliable and responsible, has excellent communication skills and has the ability to problem solve, Some teleconferencing experience preferred.
Melinda Bahr (Campus Development Liaison and Operations Manager)
- Phone: 250.615.3327
- Email: Melinda.Bahr@unbc.ca