How to Submit your Assignments
Your instructor should provide you with instructions for submission of assignments. If your instructor is located at another campus, he/she may ask you to submit assignments through the internal mail. The University's inter-campus, internal mail is a courier bin service between the Prince George Campus and the regional campuses.
- Course materials delivered through the courier bins will be picked up on a daily basis and delivered to the appropriate class. Please allow one extra day for distribution of materials on the receiving end.
- Delivery service is overnight unless otherwise noted.
- Drop your materials off at the Terrace campus no later than 3:00pm.
- If you are receiving materials, the bin arrives in Terrace at 9:30am Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- If you receive any mail in the bin, we will contact you. If you have materials to send in the bin, please contact us during business hours.
Label and Date Stamp Your Submission
- All mail should be clearly labelled with the instructor's name and location. Assignments should be date stamped at the designated drop off point before being sent to the instructor.
Courier Strike Procedures
- In case of a courier strike, mailing instructions will be made available as early as possible. It is your responsibility, however, to keep in contact with both your instructor and us to check on the arrangements.
- Northwest Region students are encourage to purchase textbooks by ordering online through the UNBC bookstore. Student who do not have a credit card or who are sponsored by purchase textbooks from the Terrace campus. If you are taking a course in another community (Prince Report, Hazelton, Kitimat, Haida Gwaii, etc.), please contact us to make textbook arrangements.
- Note: Textbooks ordered for the Spring/Summer semesters are non-refundable.
- The Northwest campus has a student photocopier located in the student lounge. The cost is 10 cents per page.
- Note: Students do not have access to the faculty copier.
- Regional students will receive a grade statement in the mail after the grades have been processed for each semester.
At the end of the term you will be given a Course Evaluation Form. Please take the time to fill it in. Your comments are an important factor in the quality of delivery of all types of courses. Completed evaluations should be submitted to the front desk at the Terrace campus. If you are registered in a web course, you will receive an email with instructions for online evaluations.