Awards and Financial Aid helps students obtain the funds necessary to finance their UNBC education and to provide educational budgeting services. Funds may be obtained from a variety of sources, including government and bank loans, private, corporate, and public scholarships and bursaries, and UNBC awards.
Awards Currently Accepting Applications
2019-2020 UNBC Award Competition
Open October 15, 2018 to March 1, 2019
The 2019-2020 UNBC Award Competition is open for online award applications from October 15, 2018 to March 1, 2019. Go to your www.unbc.ca / MyUNBC / Award & Financial Aid / Award Application portal for to apply for awards specific to your studies [i.e.: In-Course Undergraduate 2nd to 4th Year Awards, Graduate Awards (for Master/PhD), General Awards (all categories)].
Early Entrance Awards (EEA) for Grade 12 Students Entering UNBC in September 2019 - CLOSED
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a Grade 12 high school student, you can still apply for UNBC Entrance Awards (EA) & General Awards (GA) up until March 1, 2019... after you apply for admission to UNBC and get a provisional offer of admission, go to your www.unbc.ca / MyUNBC / Awards & Financial Aid / Award Application portal to apply for both the EA & GA award types.
Graduate Entrance Award Competitions / Master & PhD Applicants
GES & GERA Competition for May 2019 Semester & September 2019 Semester Entries - CLOSED
- GES & GERA Competition for January 2020 Semester Entry - Not available until mid-February 2019.
- UNBC Scholars
- Early Entrance Awards
- Entrance Awards
- In-Course Undergraduate Awards
- General Awards
- Awards for Aboriginal Applicants & Students
- Awards for International Applicants & Students
- Awards for Regional & Residents of Northern BC
- Awards for Students With Disabilities
- Affiliation Awards
- Graduate Awards
- Dean/Graduate Program's Awards
- Nordic Sport Leadership Awards & Canada Winter Games Tuition Credit