Awards and Financial Aid helps students obtain the funds necessary to finance their UNBC education and to provide educational budgeting services. Funds may be obtained from a variety of sources, including government and bank loans, private, corporate, and public scholarships and bursaries, and UNBC awards.
Awards Currently Accepting Applications
2019-2020 UNBC Award Competition
Open October 15, 2018 to March 1, 2019
The 2019-2020 UNBC Award Competition is open for online award applications from October 15, 2018 to March 1, 2019. Go to your www.unbc.ca / MyUNBC / Award & Financial Aid / Award Application portal for to apply for awards specific to your studies [i.e.: In-Course Undergraduate 2nd to 4th Year Awards, Graduate Awards (for Master/PhD), General Awards (all categories)].
Early Entrance Awards (EEA) for Grade 12 Students Entering UNBC in September 2019
Open until December 15, 2018
Students currently in their Grade 12 year should apply for admission to UNBC between now and early December 2018, that way they can be considered for UNBC's Early Entrance Awards.
Graduate Entrance Award Competitions / Master & PhD Applicants
Open Until December 15, 2018
- GES & GERA Competition for May 2019 Semester & September 2019 Semester Entries
- OPEN: Deadline for Paper GES & GERA Applications to be submitted via email@example.com is December 15, 2018.
- Click on the "Graduate Awards" menu button located in the left-hand menu of this webpage to find the paper GES & GERA Applications.
- GES & GERA Competition for January 2020 Semester Entry - Not available until mid-February 2019.
- UNBC Scholars
- Early Entrance Awards
- Entrance Awards
- In-Course Undergraduate Awards
- General Awards
- Awards for Aboriginal Applicants & Students
- Awards for International Applicants & Students
- Awards for Regional & Residents of Northern BC
- Awards for Students With Disabilities
- Affiliation Awards
- Graduate Awards
- Dean/Graduate Program's Awards
- Nordic Sport Leadership Awards & Canada Winter Games Tuition Credit