Awards and Financial Aid helps students obtain the funds necessary to finance their UNBC education and to provide educational budgeting services. Funds may be obtained from a variety of sources, including government and bank loans, private, corporate, and public scholarships and bursaries, and UNBC awards.
Small Fall 2018 Awards Competition - Open September 15, 2018 to October 14, 2018
A small Fall 2018 Awards Competition will be held in mid-September for UNBC awards not taken over the summer and/or for any new awards that have been created for September 2018 and January 2019 disbursement. Once you have been offered admission, stay tuned to your www.unbc.ca/ MyUNBC / Award & Financial Aid / Award Application portal as that is where you will find the link for this awards competition once it opens in mid-September 2018.
2019-2020 UNBC Award Competition - Open Mid-October 2018
The 2019-2020 UNBC Award Competition will open for online award applications as of October 15, 2018. Stay tuned to your www.unbc.ca / MyUNBC / Award & Financial Aid / Award Application portal for this competition.
Graduate Entrance Award Competitions / Master & PhD Applicants - Open Until December 15, 2018
- GES & GERA Competition for May 2019 Semester & September 2019 Semester Entries
- OPEN: Deadline for Paper GES & GERA Applications to be submitted via email@example.com is December 15, 2018.
- Click on the "Graduate Awards" menu button located in the left-hand menu of this webpage to find the paper GES & GERA Applications.
- GES & GERA Competition for January 2020 Semester Entry - Not available until mid-February 2019.
- UNBC Scholars
- Early Entrance Awards
- Entrance Awards
- In-Course Undergraduate Awards
- General Awards
- Awards for Aboriginal Applicants & Students
- Awards for International Applicants & Students
- Awards for Regional & Residents of Northern BC
- Awards for Students With Disabilities
- Affiliation Awards
- Graduate Awards
- Dean/Graduate Program's Awards
- Nordic Sport Leadership Awards & Canada Winter Games Tuition Credit