An example of a residence suite layout. Each suite is fully self contained.
The kitchen in each unit has an electric stove and oven, a full-size refrigerator and lots of cupboard space. Students are responsible for their own cooking utensils, small wares and dishes.
A large common area in each suite contains a dining table with four chairs, a small sofa, and a coffee table.
- Each student has a separate bedroom furnished with a captain's bed (with three drawers), desk, desk-chair, and one closet rod.
- The Neyoh Residence has Extra Long Single beds (39.5 inches wide by 79.5 inches long by 7 inches deep), while the Keyoh Residence has regular twin size beds (39.5 inches wide by 75.5 inches long by 7 inches deep).
- Each room also has a telephone jack that is connected to the Residence phone system for local calling.
- Students are required to bring bedding and pillows.
- Both wired and wireless Internet connections are available for those students with their own compatible computer equipment.
- Students are responsible for their own cable and will need to contact a service provider themselves.
- Study Lounges - each building has several study lounges available for residents' use.
- Common Lounges - there is one large Common Lounge located within each Residence building. Each lounge is equipped with a microwave, sink, couches, tables and chairs. The Neyoh Residence also has a ping pong table while the Keyoh Residence has a pool table.
- Laundry Facilities - coin operated washers and dryers are located on each floor. They take payment of loonies and quarters and it is best to use liquid detergent.
- Parking - assigned stalls with plug-in's for the winter months are available in a fenced lot.