An example of a residence suite layout. Each suite is fully self contained
Living Room/ Kitchen
- The kitchen in each unit has an electric stove and oven, a full-size refrigerator and lots of cupboard space. Students are responsible for their own cooking utensils, small wares and dishes.
- A large common area in each suite contains a dining table with four chairs, a small sofa, and a coffee table.
- Each student has a separate bedroom furnished with a captain's bed (with three drawers), desk, desk-chair, and one closet rod.
- Students are required to bring bedding and pillows.
- Each room also has a telephone jack that is connected to the Residence phone system for local calling.
- Both wired and wireless Internet connections are available for those students with their own compatible computer equipment.
- Students are responsible for their own cable and will need to contact a service provider themselves.
- Study Lounges - each building has several study lounges available for residents' use.
- Common Lounges - there is one large Common Lounge located within each Residence building. Each lounge is equipped with a microwave, sink, couches, tables and chairs. The Neyoh Residence also has a ping pong table while the Keyoh Residence has a pool table.
- Laundry Facilities - Washers and dryers are located on each floor. They take payment through the use of the Sparkle Solutions Laundry Card students receive upon arrival. It can be loaded using debit or credit. Load up machines are located on the second floor of both buildings.
- Parking - assigned stalls with plug-in's for the winter months are available in a fenced lot (Additional charges apply).