UNBC Guest Accommodations is now closed for 2018. We will be open next summer from May 11 - August 11, 2019. See you then!
UNBC Guest Accommodations offers accommodation to conference groups, sport and youth groups, visiting faculty and students, etc… Nestled high above Prince George on Cranbrook Hill our recently renovated, apartment-style suites offer a magnificent view overlooking the main campus and the city of Prince George. The close proximity to UNBC provides guests with easy access to on-campus services and nature is literally at your doorstep with the residences situated next to the extensive Cranbrook Hill Greenway trail system.
- Located directly behind the main campus.
- Four bedroom suites with living room, kitchen and bathroom.
- The bedrooms are furnished with twin size beds, a computer desk and chair.
- The living room is furnished with a sofa, coffee table, dining table and four chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with a full size fridge and stove. Small appliances and supplies are available with the full-service rate.
- Coin operated laundry machines, pay phones and vending machines are located on each floor.
- Parking is included and available close to the buildings.
Rates and General Information
Please contact us for more information about:
- Group Bookings
- Internship/Co-op Student Accommodation
- UNBC Staff and Faculty Accommodation
For short term stays of less than thirty days, you can search availability and make a reservation via Booking.com or Expedia.com. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Cookies of these providers prior to agreeing to use the service. UNBC does not determine or control the retention or use of your personal information stored with the service providers. You will need to contact the reservation service providers directly should you require customer support.
If you do not want to reserve on-line or if you are interested in a long term stay of more than thirty days, please submit a completed reservation form(s) to UNBC Conference and Event Services a minimum three business days prior to your check-in date:
UNBC Conference & Event Services
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC, V2N 4Z9, CANADA