UNBC is proactively addressing the coronavirus pandemic and working in collaboration with public health organizations and various government ministries.
This website provides up-to-date information specific to the UNBC community, links to other organizations, and helpful resources.
Updated October 23 at 9:00 a.m.
- All campuses are open.
- Many campus services have been modified.
- Student housing remains open.
- Schedules are available for viewing with timetable and instructor information.
- Registration is now open. The updated schedule indicates the location and delivery modes for all Fall courses.
- All courses for the Fall semester are being delivered using alternative forms of delivery and assessment.
- Beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 8, we are recommending that those in our community who can wear a mask should wear one in public spaces.
Latest update from the President
September 10, 2020 - 3:30 p.m.
The sweet mist of autumn air earlier today is a sure sign that our campuses will soon be ablaze in fall colours. It’s one of the most beautiful seasons and also a reminder that classes are in full swing. I trust everyone is enjoying their first week back, invigorated by the quest for knowledge that the beginning of every semester brings.
In today’s update:
- COVID Alert App
- Learning Commons
- Virtual Club Days
- Creating Safer Spaces