Your safety, our priority
Nothing is more important than our community’s safety.
- The majority of our faculty and staff are working remotely to ensure physical distancing and to promote a safe learning and work environment.
- We continue to adhere to direction from public health officials.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency.
- We’ve introduced physical distancing protocols, re-worked room occupancy limits and more.
- For those who do engage in in-person learning and work activities, we have safety plans and processes in place.
In short, we’re ready to act responsibly and carefully to ensure your safety.
Your shifting learning environment
We’ve had to make remarkable changes in short order to support our students’ learning experiences. But thanks to our exceptional faculty and dedicated staff, we’ve made that transition and are ready to support you. Sometimes, however, there’s no alternative to an in-person, hands-on experience. Don’t worry though; we have spacious, beautiful campuses located in uncrowded communities across the North. That, combined with leading safety protocols, means we are doing all we can to limit people’s exposure to one another so we continue to flatten the curve. You can review course schedules to see how, when and where classes will be offered. Those classes have been carefully designed to support a positive learning experience.
Many of our services have switched to remote support, while others are returning in modified ways to support in-person interactions when necessary. You can visit our campus status page to get the latest information.
UNBC’s response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
General information on Coronavirus
Information for current students
Information for future students
Information for international students
Information for faculty and employees