UNBC is proactively addressing the coronavirus pandemic and working in collaboration with public health organizations and various government ministries.
This website provides up-to-date information specific to the UNBC community, links to other organizations, and helpful resources.
Updated May 26 at 9:00 a.m.
- All campuses are open
- Many campus services have been modified
- Student housing remains open
- Schedules are available for viewing with timetable and instructor information
- June 1: Registration opens with an updated schedule that will indicate the location and delivery modes for all Fall courses
- All courses for the May semester are being delivered using alternative forms of delivery and assessment
Latest update from the President
May 21, 2020 - 5:30 p.m.
Thank you for continuing to share your thoughts and questions with me as we adapt to change during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Today I’ll address a couple of the frequent themes that have come our way.
In today’s update:
- Return-to-campus planning
- Campus service availability this September