ROMEO, by Process Pathways, is a research administration software tool that allows the Office of Research to better manage grants, contracts and awards, as well as research certifications.
UNBC researchers can now submit the following grant applications and forms through the ROMEO online portal*.
- Publication Grant
- Conference Travel Grant
- Seed Grant
- BC Real Estate Foundation Grant
- External Grant and Contract Form
The Office of Research is currently working towards launching further ROMEO research modules, such as the certification (research ethics and animal care) module and the external grants and contracts modules. Stay tuned for further updates.
*Please note: Romeo is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. Although most features work in Safari, Safari is NOT a recommended browser for Romeo at this time.
Benefits of using ROMEO
- Submit applications for awards and certifications online via Romeo
- Automated routing of applications simplifies obtaining necessary approvals, review committee comments, feedback, and application re-submission
- Multi-user access enables collaboration with other researchers on your grant/certification applications
- Automated checks for application completeness minimizes application re-submission
- Attaching files directly to your application allows team members access to the complete application
- Ability to copy existing applications minimizes the need to re-enter information across similar applications
- Viewing the workflow log keeps you appraised on how your application is progressing through reviews and approvals
- Viewing the project log provides you with a snapshot of any changes made (by you or your team) to your application after initial submission
Upcoming ROMEO training sessions:
- Future training sessions to be announced
"How To" Manuals
Office of Research
Hours: Monday through Friday; 8:30 am to 4:30 pm