Pay Parking is in effect at UNBC 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
(This includes all Parking Lots, Roadways, and any other Designated Areas)
The UNBC Parking Services is combined with Security and is located in the agora west of the main Library entrance, 7-208.
UNBC Parking Spaces
- Reserved: Permit required
- Handicapped: Permit required
- Service Vehicle: Permit required
- Motorcycle: Permit or ticket required
- Bicycle: Free in racks located throughout the campus
- Visitors: Metered or ticket required
- General: Permit or ticket required
- Carpool: Permit required
Vehicles shall not park in or on:
- Emergency or fire lanes
- Entrances to / from parking lots
- Any area not clearly marked as a parking area
- In such a way as to block other vehicles or impede travel
- Any vehicle which is improperly parked and / or parked in one of the designated parking areas or special spaces without displaying a proper parking permit or ticket will be subject to a parking citation and / or towing away without warning at the owner's expense and risk.
- All vehicles must be parked either in a designated parking lot or in a special parking space (providing the vehicle has the correct permit)
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that all permits / tickets are clearly displayed on the driver's side dash or rear view mirror.