Not sure when or where your exam is taking place? Need to double-check? There are some ways to find out more information about your exams...without asking your instructor or classmates.
- Outside the Registrar's Office at the Prince George campus. The big board listing all the exams is the only place a hard copy version of the schedule is posted. Courses are listed by their course codes (e.g., BIOL 102, ECON 305, etc.)
- Through your Student Online Services account.
- Look up your course in the online schedule, and the exam date will be listed as "Final Exam" in the search results.
Exams sneaking up on you? Don't panic! You still have time, and there is help available.
- The Academic Success Centre is open through exam period, and has lots of helpful information online to get you through your courses.
- Print out a copy of the End of Semester Schedule to plan your study and exam schedule.
- Students with disabilities should talk to the Access Resource Centre to make sure they get the proper accommodations for all exams.
- Don't miss out on EXAM JAM! There are activities to combat stress, ideas for "brain food" to fuel your mind for exams, and structured review sessions for selected courses.