UNBC Parking Services is combined with Security and is located in the Agora west of the main library entrance, 7-208
Pay Parking is in effect at UNBC 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
(This includes all areas on Campus unless otherwise designated.)
UNBC fully supports the parking policies of the City of Prince George and vehicles bearing a “veteran” license plate are not required to pay parking fees at the Prince George campus. Drivers are asked to observe the 2hr or restricted parking stalls that are in effect in some areas of the campus.
UNBC Parking Spaces
- Reserved: Permit required
- Handicapped: Permit required
- Service Vehicle: Permit required
- Motorcycle: Virtual Permit or payment required
- Bicycle: Free in racks located throughout the campus
- General: Permit or payment required
- Carpool: Permit required
Vehicles shall not park in or on:
- Emergency or fire lanes
- Entrances to / from parking lots
- Any area not clearly marked as a parking area
- In such a way as to block other vehicles or impede travel
- Any vehicle which is improperly parked and / or parked in one of the designated parking areas or special spaces without displaying a proper parking permit or payment will be subject to a parking citation and / or towing away without warning at the owner's expense and risk.
- All vehicles must be parked either in a designated parking lot or in a special parking space (providing the vehicle has the correct permit)
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that all permits are clearly displayed on the driver's side dash or rear view mirror.