The Department of Economics offers the following undergraduate programs:
- BA Major in Economics
- BA Joint Major in Economics and International Studies
- BA Joint Major in Economics and Political Science
- BA or BSc Joint Major in Economics and Mathematics
- Minor in Economics
- Minor in International Development Studies
Why study Economics?
- To develop good business strategies and decisions
- To design efficient and equitable government policy
- To gain a financially rewarding and satisfying career and
- Last, but not least, because economics is fun, challenging and essential for understanding the complex world in which we live.