Amp up your leadership style and learn how to shape your employees into a powerful, empowered team. This course is the eighth component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate and will introduce you to leadership methods that can transform a group of individuals into a high-performance team. This course presents a variety of performance models including: Tuckman's Four Stages of Team Development; Katzenbach & Smith's High Performing Teams; Goleman, Boyatzis & McKee's Leadership Styles and Buahene & Kovary's Generational Cohorts. Start empowering your workplace today with these innovative approaches.
- Explore the differences between a work group and a team
- Examine Bruce Tuckman’s team development model: forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning
- Examine Jon Katzenbach and K. Douglas’ 8 leading practices for high performing teams
- Discover how teams transition through different stages of team development
- Examine two distinct leadership styles: transformational and situational
- Study the opportunities and complexities of four distinct generational cohorts working together in today’s workplace