Forms & Worksheets

Letter of Permission
Take a course at another institution while attending UNBC

Academic Breadth Requirements
Information on the Academic Breadth requirement

GPA Worksheet
Calculate your GPA

Timetable worksheet to schedule your classes

See the Registrar's Office for the following forms:​

  • Declaration of Major
  • Declaration of Minor
  • Confirmation of Enrollment
  • Confirmation of Graduation
  • Application for Graduation - Undergraduate
  • Application for Graduation - Graduate