Request for President's Participation
Thank you for inviting President Weeks to participate at your event. Please complete the form below so that the President can appropriately support your event’s success.
Please submit your request at least three weeks in advance of your event. The President's office will contact you shortly after your request is made to confirm details and the President’s availability.
If any of the details (timing, location) of your event change prior to receiving a response, contact Anne Rushton, Executive Assistant to the President, with the update.
Before proceeding, please note this form asks that you provide detailed information about your event, including event attendees, agenda, and briefing notes/key messages.
Guidelines for Requesting UNBC President Appearances
- The Office of the President must be aware of all event appearances for the President.
- An Event Appearance Request Form must be submitted to the Office of the President three weeks prior to the date of the event.
- This form must be filled in for each request, even for annual events. You may want to save the information you submit for future years.
- Event attendance is not guaranteed and is subject to the availability of the President.
- All events must be cleared with the Office of the President before the President can confirm attendance.
- If a bio, photo or university logos are to be used during or for the event, contact UNBC’s Communications office at email@example.com.
- For on-campus events, all outside media permissions and/or credentials associated with the event must be coordinated with UNBC’s Communications office.