Employers - connect with intelligent, motivated students and introduce your company, career options and employment opportunities to UNBC students. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UNBC Northworks Career Fair !!
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Career Fair
Starts: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Setup: Anytime after 9:00 am
CNC Northworks Career Fair - March 10, 2020 - To register for CNC, please visit their website http://www.cnc.bc.ca
Information for UNBC Northworks Career Fair Exhibitors
Registration for UNBC Career Fairs includes:
- 1 table (6' x 2' set up with white table linen and 2 chairs).
- Breakfast and lunch (max 2 persons per exhibitor)
- Parking - 2 passes per registration
- Access to Wifi guest connection
- Electrical power at booth
- Your company logo and QR code that links to your company career page promoted to students, grads, and alumni
- Your company name advertised on the Career Centre website and featured in UNBC's closed circuit television slides leading up to Career Fairs
- Your company logo featured in event map
*Employers must check in at the Registration Table
- Due to limited space, any shipping materials can only be received one week prior to the event
- Any materials that are being shipped must contact the venue Coordinator Maria Trujillo via phone: 250-960-6426 or email: email@example.com
- Shipping & Receiving hours of operation - Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (UNBC)
- All materials for return shipping must be accompanied with a pre-paid and completed waybill
For more information visit our frequently ask questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Ask Questions
How big is the display area?
6 'x 2'
What are the Registration Fees?
$378 (taxes included)
What does the registration fee cover?
1 table (6' x 2' set up with white table linen and 2 chairs), breakfast and lunch (max 2 persons per exhibitor), parking (2 passes per registration), access to Wifi guest connection, electrical power at booth, your company logo and QR code that links to your company career page promoted to students, grads, and alumni, your company name advertised on the Career Centre website and featured in UNBC's closed circuit television slides leading up to Career Fairs, and your company logo featured in event map.
Time of Event?
Event runs from 10:00am - 3:00pm
Set-up: Anytime after 9:00am
Where is the Career Fair located on campus?
Career Fairs are located in high traffic areas.
UNBC – Main hallways ( Student Success Street and Wintergarden)
What is there to do in Prince George?
There are a lot of great activities to do in PG including: special events, parks, theatre, dining, downhill and cross country skiing. For more information visit http://tourismpg.com
Where can I stay?
Visit the http://toursismpg.com website for a list of accommodations.
Who do I contact for more information?