- ARC Winter 2019 Semester Schedule
- ARC Weekly Schedule
- Students with disabilities are welcome to book one-to-one sessions with the Access Assistant for individualized time management and study skills strategies. Contact us to find out more.
All registered UNBC students are able to access a variety of free tutoring services at the Academic Success Centre (ASC). For more academic strategies and resources, please visit the Academic Success Centre.
Wellness Centre Resources:
Counselling Services strives to support students’ academic and personal success by providing assistance through counselling/therapy, helping students connect with others, and aiding students in accessing resources and information.
The UNBC Health Services helps students manage illness and health concerns, obtain information on relevant health and lifestyle topics, engage in health promotion, and manage healthy lifestyle changes during their university experience.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society (BCANDS)
- Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology (DO-IT)
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS)
- Web Accessibility In Mind (WebAIM)
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)