Author: Dr. Kevin J. Keen, PhD, P.Stat., PStat® (ASA)
This text presents the basic principles of graphical design as applied to the presentation of data as well as a wide range of graphical displays for data presentation. Chapters are arranged to correspond with progressive learning, beginning with univariate statistical methods, analysis of contingency tables, linear regression models, and multivariate methods for data analysis. While the text can be used to learn just the basics of statistical graphics, it also offers sections that require more background in statistical and mathematical theory.
Files associated with the second edition of this book are available below for download in .ZIP format.
- Encapsulated PostScript Images in Second Edition (EPS format)
- Figures in Second Edition Produced by R (PDF format)
- R scripts used to Produce Figures in Second Edition (.R format)
- R Workspaces for Larger Data Sets in Second Edition (.RData)
Files associated with the first edition of this book are available below for download in .ZIP format.
- Encapsulated PostScript Images (EPS format)
- Figures in Book Produced by R (PDF format)
- R scripts used to Produce Figures (.R format)
- R Scripts used to Produce Figures (.TXT format)
- R Workspace for Larger Data Sets
- Data Sets in R Workspace (Text Versions)
- List of Errata
Questions for the author? Contact Dr. Kevin Keen.