The Employee Opinion Survey (EOS) provides UNBC with valuable information to better understand our environment by hearing directly from our faculty and staff. The survey assists in evaluating unit-level and campus-wide engagement and alignment with the purpose, goals and strategic priorities of the institution. The results of the survey will be used to:
- Make recommendations to unit leaders to improve your work experience
- Assess employee engagement levels
- Identify areas for improvement
- Inform people planning priorities in your department/program
- Evaluate successes and actions
2018 Survey Dates: Monday, September 24 to Friday, October 5
Results will be available in early 2019.