Jump to navigation
- UNBC Métis scholarships - an excellent resource for money for students
- Métis Nation - a good page for news within the Métis community
- The Métis Resource Centre - (located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) is a not-for-profit aboriginal organization. It's function is to preserve, share and promote the culture and history of the Métis people and to work towards developing the potential of the Métis community through a variety of programmes.
- Canadian Directory of First Nations, Métis and Inuit Library Collections
- Île-á-la Crosse is a predominantly Michif/English speaking community of 1400 residents. The settlement itself is well over two hundred years old and has a rich heritage founded on the early fur trade and on missionary influence. This influence is further characterized in the local language of Michif which is a combination of Cree, French, and English.
- Click on the Link for Information on AboriginalTransitions: Undergraduate to Graduate: www.aboriginaltransitions.ca