The Financial Accounting workshop provides learners with introductory accounting knowledge and an understanding of financial statements. The course is an introduction to basic accounting principles, accounting concepts, and accounting terminologies, such as revenues, expenses, assets, liabilities, income statements, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows. In addition, students learn about accounting debits and credits through the analysis of record transactions. The purpose of the course is to increase your familiarity with the basic terms and concepts so that you can move on to the next step, which is an increased understanding of financial statements including the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow.
- Introduction to accounting concepts and terms.
- Use accounting as an effective management and monitoring tool.
- Understand balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements.
- Develop accounting skills you can use on a daily basis.
- Monday & Tuesday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM