Health Services helps students manage illness and health concerns, obtain information on relevant health and lifestyle topics, engage in health promotion, and manage healthy lifestyle changes during their university experience.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 9am - 12:00noon & 1:15pm - 4pm
Room #: 5-106 (across from the First Nations Centre); Contact #: 250-960-6370
All students currently registered with UNBC can access Health Services.
- Call or visit the office to schedule a prebooked appointment
- Our receptionist will ask for the nature of your visit to ensure enough time is booked
- Bring your health card and student card to appointments
Tuesday & Thursday 9am - 11am.
Medical services offered:
- Prescription renewals
- Assessment and treatment
- Vaccinations (Flu shots avaliable in the fall)
- Health education
- Wart removal
- Pap testing
- IUD insertion
- STI testing
- HIV testing
- Substance use counselling & harm reducation
UNBC Student Extended Health Plan
Student Extended Health Benefits help cover costs of pharmacy medications, dental, and other services. This is part of student fees for UNBC students who do not opt out of the plan. Benefits are through Sunlife's I Have a Plan. For more information: