UNBC Counselling Services also offers consultation services to faculty, staff, family of students and community members.
- Concerns about a particular student.
- Crisis response for an individual. a
- University-wide crisis response.
- Training for staff, faculty and students.
- Community programs and incentives.
The counsellors at UNBC Counselling Services facilitate workshops and training opportunities throughout the year. Some workshops are provided to departments/groups as requested, and some may be scheduled for any interested individuals.
- Communication skills training for Residence Assistants.
- Crisis response training for volunteers at the Women’s Centre. Similar training has also been provided for regional staff at UNBC.
- Communication skills training for Orientation Ambassadors.
- Self-care for volunteers.
- Stress management workshops.
- Workshops for parents of new students.