The UNBC website is managed by the Office of Communications. Staff, faculty, and students can complete Drupal training to edit content on specific sections of the website.
Please submit a support ticket at support.unbc.ca to request changes to the following items:
- Section heading (ex: "Global and International Studies")
- Local navigation menu (left sidebar menu)
- Left sidebar items
- Image rotator
- People profiles (used for faculty and contact pages)
The following types of content can be edited with Drupal Training:
- Webpage content (located under the image rotator)
- Events (displayed on the main events page, plus quicktabs in left sidebar & homepage)
- Announcements (displayed in the quicktabs in the left sidebar)
Here is an example of a basic webpage. Pink outlines represent content managed by Communications, and green outlines represent content that can be edited by web editors who have completed the Drupal Training.