We have opportunities for campers of all ages and skill levels, with camps ranging from seven to 18 years of age.
Your camper will have access to first-class coaching, as all of our camps are run by our varsity coaches and Timberwolves student-athletes. Participants will learn and review the basic fundamentals necessary to excel in their sport of choice, all while staying active and having fun.
Make friends, improve your skills, and meet some great athletes at Timberwolves Sport Camps!
UNBC Basketball Summer Camps
- July 17 - 21, 2017 - CANCELLED - Unfortunately, due to the forest fire evacuees being housed in most of the local gyms, we will be unable to run our July 17th-21st UNBC Timberwolves Basketball camp. If you’re still looking to register your child for a camp, there are spots available in the August 14th - 18th UNBC Basketball Camp. Our apologies for the, but our focus right now is on helping fire evacuees as much as we can – The UNBC Timberwolves
- August 14 - 18, 2017 - Location has been changed to Duchess Park Secondary School
- 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM for Grades 2-7
Cost : $160.00
- 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM for Grades 8-12
Cost : $220.00 plus tax
- REGISTRATION STARTS May 23rd
- Three ways to register -
- in person, at the Northern Sport Centre, with a completed registration form
- by phoning the Northern Sport Centre, at (250)960-6366
- by emailing a completed registration form to the Northern Sport, at email@example.com
- Check out this VIDEO to get a look at our Timberwolves basketball camps!