UNBC has a number of internal policies to ensure we are providing a safe and inclusive environment for everyone on campus. See below for additional, external resources on harassment and discrimination.
- Campus Security - 250-960-7058 / Emergencies - 250-960-3333 (Room 7-207)
- Counselling Services - 250-960-6369 (Room 5-196)
- Homewood Employee and Family Assistance Program for Counselling - 1-800-663-1142
- UNBC Health Services (for students) - 250-960-6370 (Room 5-106)
- UNBC First Nations Centre (for students) - 250-960-5772 (Room 7-207)
- Human Resources - 250-960-5521 (Room ADM-1038)
- Northern Women's Centre (Safe space for women on campus 24/7) - 250-960-2562
Relevant UNBC Policies
For information regarding relevant UNBC policies, please contact us.
- Crisis Centre for Northern BC (confidential, 24 hours) - 250-563-1214 or 1-888-562-1214
- Community Response Unit (crisis response for adults with mental health concerns) - 250-565-2668
- University Hospital of Northern BC - 250-565-2000
- Sexual Assault Centre (24 hours) - 250-564-8302
- Nursing Help Line - 1-866-215-4700