The Northern Economics Student Society is comprised of UNBC students with keen interests in Economics. NESS organizes film nights and social activities, as well as an annual symposium.
- 2016 The Economics of the Site C Dam
- 2014 What Should BC Do With it's Natural Gas?
- 2013 The Economics of Social Media
- 2012 The Impact of China on Northern BC presented by The Hon. Pat Bell MLA
- 2011 The Economics of the Northern Gateway Pipeline.
- 2009 Biofuels
- 2010 Economics of the HST
- 2008 The BC Carbon Tax
- 2006 The Forestry Sector
- 2005 The Olympics and Paralympics
- 2004 The Prince George Airport Expansion