Housing Applications for 2019/2020 Residence will be available early 2019.
Housing Applications for 2019 Spring/Summer Residence will be available early 2019.
We encourage you to apply early as space is limited. New and returning students are encouraged to apply before:
March 31, 2019 for Spring and Summer 2019 semesters
May 31, 2019 for Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 semesters
Before you are able to complete an online Residence Application, you must have activated your UNBC account. Once you have activated your account, you can apply online through myUNBC or by clicking Apply Now for Housing.
- Applications are normally processed in order of date and time received. Completing an application does not guarantee you a room.
- If you want to live with one or more specific roommates, your application form and the application form(s) of each of your requested roommate(s) must mutually express your interest(s) to do so.
- Follow the steps as outlined in your Offer of Accommodation Email and read the License Agreement thoroughly!
- In accordance with Provincial Legislation, Housing and Residence Life is not permitted to share information with third parties, unless provided with specific authorizations/consents by the student. If the student would like to authorize specific persons to make inquiries about their Housing account, please fill out the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Consent form. Note: Undergraduate students can submit this information on their online application.
- Housing and Residence Life will not discriminate as to suite assignments on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry or sexual orientation. Housing and Residence Life reserves the right to assign roommates, to change room or building assignments, and/or to consolidate vacancies during the year by requiring residents to move from one accommodation to another.