- Math 320 (Survey of Algebra) - University of Northern British Columbia Fall 2017
- Math 4400 (Field Theory) - University of Lethbridge Spring 2017
- Math 2090 (Number Systems) - University of Lethbridge Fall 2016
- Math 2570 (Calculus III) - University of Lethbridge Spring 2016
- MTHE 225 - Ordinary Differential Equations - Queen's University Fall 2014
- MTHE 225 - Ordinary Differential Equations - Queen's University Fall 2013
- Math 184 - Differential Calculus with Applications to Commerce and Social Sciences - UBC Fall 2012.
- Math 101 - Integral Calculus with Applications to Physical Sciences and Engineering - UBC Spring 2011.
I also participated in the creation and facilitation of the new TA training program for new graduate students at the UBC Mathematics Department - 2010.
I co-organized the Alberta Number Theory Days IX (ANTD IX) which took place on March 17-19, 2017 at the BIRS facility in Banff, Alberta.